Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
- After reviewing and completing your rewards application, you will receive an email confirming your new account.
- Rewards Dollars are earned from purchases made on or after August 1, 2010.
- Your Discover Outdoors Rewards Dollars can be redeemed at any time. You may purchase a trip entirely with Rewards Dollars or in combination with US Dollars.
- Should you receive a credit from Discover Outdoors, it will be in the form of Rewards Dollars. Your dollars can be viewed once you are logged in. Refunds are credited directly back to your credit card. Please review our policies for credit and refund eligibility.
- If a trip is cancelled that you used Rewards Dollars to purchase, your Rewards Dollars will be reinstated. If you cancel your reservation with less than one week’s notice to us, your Rewards Dollars will not be reinstated for that trip (please review our policies).
- Rewards Dollars are not transferrable.
- Discover Outdoors offers Rewards Dollars to individuals 18 years or older only and not to corporations or other entities. You may establish and maintain only one Discover Outdoors Rewards account.
- Discover Outdoors reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, regulations, or benefits of participation, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice.
Men’s Journal “Perfect Weekends” Features Discover Outdoors Winter Hikes
A brace of Discover Outdoors [formerly Outdoor Bound] hikes were recently featured in the Perfect Weekends section of Men’s Journal online. Those particular dates have passed but we have still more refreshing and exhilarating winter adventures to offer you, from quick day trips to longer multi-day trips in stunning settings. Your perfect weekend awaits!