Wednesday, January 21, 2015
As 2015 gets underway, we've been thinking a lot about this word:Òpartnership."
This past year, Discover Outdoors joined forces with two stellar partners - Gregory Packs
. There was no corporate mumbo jumbo; noÒwhat's in it for me?" Our respect is mutual, and we see that we can do more for urban explorers like us if we work together.
Simple. Honest. Good.
We have no greater partner than all of you
, proven by your adventurous explorations each week with us and your frequent requests to be more involved with Discover Outdoors and the Discover Outdoors Foundation.
So, how can we all partner in this mission to DO MORE
Some thought starters -
- If you work at a company, introduce it to our awesome corporate programs.
- If you have kids in school or work with youth, check out our DOE-approved youth program.
- If you are an artist, be it photography, film, illustration, let's talk.
- If your company has a volunteer or gifting program, help us get more NYC kids into the great outdoors.
- If you're looking for a creative partner to help make something different, "Hi!"
- If you work in media, let's let's create an epic story together.
- If you are qualified and want to work with us, apply.
- If you believe in what we're doing, spread the word about the great outdoors right in our backyard.
If we work together, committed to this thriving community of urban adventurers, imagine what we can DO"_
Join us and let's discover.
Your DO Team
Categories: Adventure, People, Education