Shawangunk Mountains and NY state whiskey
Begin the day with a scenic drive through the beautiful Hudson Valley foliage, replete with the inevitable team van games. When we reach the trailhead, we’ll take off and experience beautiful vistas and wildlife as we trek to our destination. Once there, we’ll enjoy a picnic lunch before hiking out to celebrate the day. We will head to one of New York’s oldest distilleries for a sampling.
Price is dependent upon group size. Please contact us for a detailed proposal.
Groups range from 6 to 60 people.
- Trip development, planning coordination and execution
- Licensed and certified Discover Outdoors guides
- Guided hike
- Whiskey tasting and tour
- Roundtrip transportation in passenger vans or chartered busses.
- Park and destination fees
- Liability insurance
- Catered buffet lunch: budget $35 per person. Price depends on actual order.
- Professional photographer: $500
- American Apparell Team T-Shirts: $22 per person
8:30 Greetings and meet the team at your office
8:45 Departure and scenic drive to Shawangunk Ridge
10:15 Guided hike with summit hike
2:00 Whiskey tasting and tour
3:15 Return to NYC
5:30 Arrive home