Rock Climb the legendary Shawangunk Ridge
There’s nothing as invigorating as looking at the face of a cliff and planning your route, powdering your hands and gripping the rocks. Whether you’re a first-timer or a pro, the legendary Shawangunks are a world-renowned playground for the vertically obsessed, and we have the permits to take you there.
After a beautiful drive into the Gunks, we’ll get trained on the basics, gear up and hit the cliffs for an unforgettably adventurous day. Whether you’re on the rocks or belaying a buddy, reward will be yours. To take a break from climbing, join a guided hike to the best views of the Hudson Valley.
Price is dependent upon group size. Please contact us for a detailed proposal.
Groups range from 6 to 50 people.
- Trip development, planning coordination and execution
- Licensed and certified Discover Outdoors guides
- Rock climbing gear and shoes
- Roundtrip transportation in passenger vans
- Park and destination fees
- Liability insurance
- Catered buffet lunch: budget $35 per person. Price depends on actual order.
- Professional photographer: $500
- American Apparell Team T-Shirts: $22 per person
8:00 Greetings and meet the team at your office
8:45 Departure and scenic drive to Shawangunk Ridge
10:00 Rock climbing, rappelling and guided hikes
3:45 Return to NYC
5:30 Arrive home