Guide Positions Available
Since 2003, Discover Outdoors has led amazing outdoor excursions throughout the United States and around the globe. Our pursuit of qualified guides is just one of the many ways we strive to make each trip a rejuvenating and enjoyable experience that keeps our clients coming back for more.
THE IDEAL APPLICANT WILL HAVE
- A personal belief in excellence, preservation of natural resources and education
- Professionalism, courtesy, and a team-player mentality
- Knowledge of camping, orienteering, and outdoor skills such as: rock climbing, whitewater rafting, kayaking, mountain biking, horseback riding, etc.
- Experience driving a 15-passenger van
- Teaching background is preferred
- Wilderness First Responder or Wilderness EMT
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Aptitude to work as a part of a team/partnership
- Ability to read road and trail maps and follow directions
- Clear and welcoming communication skills
- Experience as a group leader/facilitator (with children, youth, and/or adults)
- Inclination to put other’s needs, experience and safety before your own
- Ability to walk for at least five hours at altitudes greater than 4,000 feet
Click here to submit an application or contact us at email@example.com for more information.