Here’s what you need
- Ample snacks
- At least two liters of water
- $40 if you wish to purchase a video (credit cards accepted)
- You may also wish to bring a book, magazine, music, etc. as there will be down time when you are not flying
- Weather-appropriate clothing. For a great selection and discounts, check out our partners.
- Comfortable athletic clothing
- Closed-toed shoes
- Expert guides
- Hang gliding instruction
- Gratuity for your guide
Drive to Meet
Have your own transportation? Select the "drive to meet" option at checkout. You will meet your guide at Randall Airport in New Hampton, NY at 9:30 AM.
Weather conditions can be quite different from the city in the mountainous regions we visit. Temperatures can be quite cooler as we head north or to higher elevations. Keep your eyes out for an email from our team a few days in advance of your trip. That email will provide updated weather conditions and will alert you to anything additional you should put in your pack to prepare. We head outside in any weather, as long as we know it's safe, and we don't let a little rain or wind ruin a chance for an adventure. You can contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions about preparing for trail conditions.