Here’s what you need
- Lunch (you may also purchase lunch at the winery when we arrive after 2pm. We recommend bringing some snacks)
- Ample snacks
- Additional layers
- ID for the winery
- Comfortable athletic clothing
- Hiking boots with wool socks
- Dress in layers to adapt to changing temperatures
- Expert guides
- Wine tasting of 4 to 6 wines
- Park permits
- Gratuity for trail guides
Gratuity for your DO guide
Have your own transportation? Select the "drive to meet" option at check out. You'll meet your guide at Echo Lake Stables in Newfoundland, NJ at 10:00 AM. After the ride, you'll follow your guide approximately 30-40 minutes to the winery. Please note, there is a fee to park at the winery.
Weather conditions can be quite different from the city in the mountainous regions we visit. Temperatures can be quite cooler as we head north or to higher elevations. Keep your eyes out for an email from our team a few days in advance of your trip. That email will provide updated weather conditions and will alert you to anything additional you should put in your pack to prepare. We head outside in any weather, as long as we know it's safe, and we don't let a little rain or wind ruin a chance for an adventure. You can contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions about preparing for trail conditions.