Here’s what you need
- At least three liters of water
- Backpack. Need a recommendation? Check out Deuter!
- Weather-appropriate clothing. For a great selection and discounts, visit our partners
- Hiking poles
- Comfortable athletic clothing
- Hiking boots with non-cotton socks
- Dress in layers to adapt to changing temperatures
- Expert guides
- Park permits
- Gratuity for your guide
Level 2 trips will whet the appetite of anybody looking to explore outdoor sports. Your group may stop occasionally to learn about the natural surroundings and their local lore.
You can expect to be active for two to three hours. Take a long walk around your local park for at least two hours to prepare.
Level 2 trips range from two to five miles.
You’ll be walking on mostly flat terrain and may encounter some rocks and tree roots.
There will be minimal elevation change on this trip. We will gain no more than 500 vertical feet.
We head outside in any weather, as long as we know it's safe, and we don't let a little rain or wind ruin a chance for an adventure. You can contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions about preparing for trail conditions.