Here’s what you need
- At least three liters of water
- Backpack. Need a recommendation? Check out Deuter!
- Weather-appropriate clothing. For a great selection and discounts, visit our partners
- Hiking poles
- Comfortable athletic clothing
- Hiking boots with non-cotton socks
- Dress in layers to adapt to changing temperatures
- Expert guides
- Park entry fees
- Gratuity for your guide
MODERATE — FOR INTERMEDIATE PARTICIPANTS AND ABOVE
Level 6 trips will push you with a faster pace and longer distances. This hard work allows you to see more terrain and higher vistas. You should expect to be tired and fulfilled on the van ride home.
We’ll be active for five to eight hours. Prepare for this trip by maintaining your daily fitness regime that includes both cardio and strength.
Be ready to cover some serious distance. We may hike up to eleven miles today, nearly a half-marathon.
We’ll be hiking on varying mountainous terrain, which will involve navigating various rock faces, loose stones, and steep, uneven trails.
Up to 2,000 feet per day.
Up to 10,000 feet.
We head outside in any weather, as long as we know it's safe, and we don't let a little rain or wind ruin a chance for an adventure. You can contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions about preparing for trail conditions.